1. Go to THIS site, copy the code and paste it in your description (Customize > Description). Replace “text” with what you want to be in the scroll box.
2. How to customize the scroll box:
- You can change the width, the height and the background color to your liking.
- Text align: replace “center” with “right” or “left” for those effects.
- Border: replace “1” with a large number if you want to create a thick border. Replace “solid” with “dashed” or “dotted” for these effects. You can also change the color. If you want to remove the border, replace “1px” with “0px”.
P.S.: to change the colors you have to use a HTML color code.
Like this post if you agree! ;)